Thursday, July 10, 2014

Reminder: Where Bloggers Create - This Saturday

Last year I ran across a blogging event, Where Bloggers Create, as it was going on.  I thoroughly enjoyed visiting the participating blogs and taking mini tours of their creative spaces. Right then I decided that I wanted to take part in this event the next time it came around.  Where Bloggers Create is organized by Karen at My Desert Cottage, a lovely blog in itself.

So if you're interested in participating, just click here for all of the instructions.  You don't have to have a big or fancy crafting space.  The purpose of this event is to see where other people create and to get helpful ideas for your own room of creativity.  Even if you don't want to take part, I encourage you to pay a visit to some of these blogs.  It is so interesting to see what inspires others!
Where Bloggers Create

No comments:

Post a Comment